Friday, January 02, 2009

Meeting friends at NFC community center

There was some work pending...finished that up by 6 in the morning. Could get time to sleep after Fajar only. When I woke up, it was too late to have lunch, had some dates and food drink only. As it was a holiday for new year day, I wanted to utilize it in meeting some friends whom I was unable to see for quite few months. NFC community center was decided as the meeting point. As soon as I reached there, I rushed to Al-Bake as I was hungry. It had been long since I had Shwarma there. It is different to have the same in winter season than having that in summer. The seats near tandoor are more likable as compared to in summer days.... reason is pretty much clear! However the idea of gossiping while eating at that joint is not advisable, as the loud noise of cutting boiled chicken pieces on wooden base keeps you distracting. So, its better to have your dine finished up as soon as possible and have a corner at the nearby tea-joint for further talk. We did the same there. Intended to have dinner lately there only, but got a call from my uncle and had to move to meet him. Had dinner with him and could get relieved from there by 11pm. However the day time was not so cold as yesterday, yet by 11 pm, I believe it was same as yesterday. It was a tough time traveling those 12 kilometers in an auto to way back home. I enjoyed it....
You know...this new year is different in a way that both Julian and Hijri calendars got first dates one or two days apart. So while wishing someone you could mention simultaneous references to add double compliments.

No comments:

Followers