Thursday, January 01, 2009

Start blogging...Feliz Ano Novo!

Its 00:09 AM of the new year 2009!
There are lots of things coming in my mind...
How am I gonna plan my coming days and how will my career and studies go on.
Let's hope something positive....
I find myself used to thinking similar way for quite several years now. However, I have been able to carry along both my professional as well as academic lives successfully till date. The motivation of being attached to academic profile got strengthened by today's Orkut fortune "Education is the best provision for the journey to the old age.." I am not sure what does "Education" refer to here. What I got is that its being attached to something academic as I believe that Education is an unending process and it always needs to be rejuvenated in some forms of traditional or ongoing practices.

No comments:

Followers